Thursday 30 April 2009




Hii! Today i'm going to speak of my favorite technological object the cell phone. I have my favorite technological object since the last year. My mother bought it when the old plan finished. Then, i had to renew it. I frequently use my cell phone, in fat every day, unless i forgot it. I like it because it's very nice. Also because i can listen to music, i can play games, i can send text message, i can save contacts in my box, I can conect to internet, I can call to my house for to tell them what time I'm going to arrive, I can call my friend for to agree or for emergency. My life without my cell phone I could be more quiet and turn off. And also I could be more bored my life because I couln't have my favorite technological object in the moments that I need it.


Kisses

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com