Friday 24 April 2009

Hi!! I am studing this career because i was not selected in the career Sociology. This career was my third option and i never thought this for me. In my area there are a lot professional that contributes to society. They do it organizing the administration of state, creating and deleting public services, exercing control of the agencies of state, etc.

I think that the professional of future will need as tools a lot knowledge of diferent kind: They will need to know English to be able to express their capacity whit diferent persons of diferent contries; they will need to meet the state and the administration of organism; i will need to have materials tools and they will need to have persons in charge. This persons must be suitable.

My subjet favorite is Microeconomics because i think it is very important today for the study political science and also is very funy.

:D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com